Thursday, September 23, 2010

On my way to the finish line!

Alright!

Everything is moving smoothly and happily for you, I'm currently working on two books. The Tension Reliever Part Two is about 50% done.

The Completed Categories for this book are:

Part One
“Indulge Me in the Circles of Love”


Part Two
“Dominique vs. Almond Eyes Diva”


Part Three
Too Obscene for your eyes


Part Four
Unveiling My Mask


Part Five
A Scenery of Memories


The category I am on right now is "Too Obscene for your Eyes" and YES it's HOT!!!! lol Got Usher playing in the background as I put everything together. A Scenery of Memeories is mostly completed. It's a very special place for me. Can't wait till you read it.

Ok anyway, I'm not supposed to be working right now. I need to run out the door but I had to tell you the status of the book. I'm so excited.

BTW: I wrote the first two chapters of "Harmony". If you follow me on Facebook, I placed the prologue in my notes. If it's not on my author page, I'll post it later.

Alright I'm out!!

XOXO

DIVA