Monday, April 12, 2010

Diva Status

Change the color on my nails every other day
Black, pink, lime green, or French manicure for my boo; sexy like he like
Different color purse to match the shirt that matches the shoes that match the belt that matches the hat; doing me like I like
Jewelry you'd never seen before; ain't even sold in stores
Make up? Sometimes but it's not needed.
A little cocky? So be it!
Don't spend a minute in a hair salon or nail shop.
It's all mine
no lifes drama could make me stop
Love every inch of my body; even the part that sticks out a little more from childbirth
Just a little more for her daddy to hold on to
I can hear your nose flare up at me over the phone
I can read through your texts that you hate me
it's a strong word; this I know
but the energy you put into that word comes straight to me
and allowing me to be so powerful
.....is dangerous
God didn't give me a spirit of fear
So with you around I keep it clear
100%
24/7
365 days a year
Dont get mad because my man provides
Don't be jealous of my status
Simply get like me
and you could be as happy
Then again there is no one like me
So you would be SOL anyway

on my DIVA status shit...

The DIVA

www.dominiquewatson.webs.com