Sunday, August 30, 2009

If I

Dear Heavenly Father

If I wasn't patient enough, forgive me
If I wasn't clear enough, teach me
If I wasn't honest enough, reveal me
If I wasn't strong enough, strengthen me If my eyes were closed, open them
If my heart felt pain, mend it
If I cried a little, dry my tear
If I don't belong, take me away from here
If I haven't listened enough, stop me
If I haven't repented enough, show me
If I haven't been faithful, I'm sorry
If I haven't lived your will, change me
If it ain't right for me, take it away
Cause' I didn't need it yesterday and I don't need it today
If I can't find the words to say, then speak to me
Cause' I'd hate for the devil to get a hold on me
If I didn't know then, I know now.....You have changed me
Cleaned me
Covered me
Fed me
Clothed me
Embraced me
If I am you...you are me!

The DIVA
www.dominiquewatson.webs.com