Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Lord's Strong Woman

If I'm not a survivor I don't know what is
I've been through all kinds of shit
in a matter of minutes
A storm came through and turned my life upside down
For days I wore a frown
But look at me; no scratch in sight
A bruise you can't see
Because the enemy
didn't do as much damage as he thought, now did he
On a day when I should cry
I've walked with nothing but a smile
I wonder why
Cause' that's how my God works
I am a survivor and yes it may hurt
The devil may see me as nothing but dirt
and in my life he lurks
like a roaring lion
and there's no denying
I have a fear at times
but his scratch isn't as strong as it might
seem
and I know the Lord will deliver the light
so you see
Yes I am a survivor; Call me what you want
But I know one thing
I am a strong Woman