Monday, October 18, 2010

I haven't forgotten about you!

Hello Everyone!

It's been a few weeks, I know, I'm sorry. I've been dealing with some personal issues and if you know me well you know I'm a very private person. But I have not shied away from the Lord. He's had me and will keep me.

I took this morning to step away from my busines and focus on me as a writer. I've changed my author website to a new site. You know me, I love change. I've done my final edit for The Tension Reliever Part Two. Now I've got to tackle the cover and that will have to come at a later date when my mind is ready.

The outline for Dirty Money is finished and Darryl and I will be writing it soon. I am working on a book called Harmony but it's in the baby stages and won't be completed until I finish co writing Dirty money.

Anyway, that's it with me. How are you?? LOL

Check out the site and leave a comment if you like.

http://www.wix.com/dominiquewatson/author
Thanks!

XOXO

DIVA