Sunday, December 30, 2012

This Moment

I don't ever think this moment has been this moment
I don't ever think we were ever...we
But today this moment
This is our life
We are
Simply you and I
And I'm
In heaven
You have me on cloud nine
And nine years ago
I never thought I'd be here
With you in this moment
This time
This place
And I'm comfortable
I'm safe
I'm in peace
I'm protected
Because you
You my love
My sanctuary
You wrap your arms around me
And love me
I believe today
In this moment
This place
This time
That I am your all
That every being of your life
Your heart
Is me
That I am the one you chose and have no regrets
In this moment Lawrence,
I am all of you and you are all of me
You make me so happy
I'm so glad that this moment
This place This time
In our life
I get to spend with you

DIVA

Www.authordominiquelwatson.com