Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Harmony

Hello!!!!

If you didn't know, I've decided on what my next Fiction Novel will be. Here is the order of my releases for the next few years.

The Tension Reliever Part Two- 2010
Dirty Money; The Consequences of Revenge-2011
Love's Deception 2011


Most of my books that I write I put them away for about a year before I pull them out again. Love's Deception was the first book I wrote after Too Much Untold so I feel it's important that it comes next. If you have not read about "Love's Deception" you can read about it here along with the other books I am working on or have written. http://dominiquewatson.webs.com/sneakpeak.htm

I plan to finish The Tension Reliever in the next few weeks. I can't wait so I can start back posting my poetry lol.

I do have the writing itch. So my next book "Harmony" is about to get into play. I'm eager to get started on this book. I see it in my head but I have not put pen to paper.

Anyway, that's it for me!

On another note, please vote for your favorite book from the Publisher's Choice! www.publisherchoice.webs.com

DIVA!