Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Tension Reliever Part Two in the making!!


Hello everyone! Just stopping through to update you on my writing journey. I did not write today. Been pretty busy with family as you know this is my first love. But....I did work on my book some today. I edited the Tension Reliever Part Two. Took out some poems that I thought wouldn't fit. Right now I have a little bit of a direction of where I want this book to go. If you brought the first poetry book "The Tension Reliever" Volume 1 then you know that that book wasn't very long. This time around, I plan to make my poetry book a little longer and more pleasing. So with that being said, I must go for now and get back to my family. If you haven't purchased "The Tension Reliever" Volume 1, you can do so here: http://www.publishamerica.net/product25737.html I appreciate any and ALL support!!! Until Next time.... DIVA