Monday, February 8, 2010

You Don't see me Coming

All Black

Black six inch stilettos
Black straight leg jeans
Pink tank top to show off my twins
It's a beautiful night and their itchin to be seen

Hair slicked back into a ponytail
Big silver hoop earrings
Jewelry designed by me
That's how I do my thing

All Black

Makeup flawless
Mani & Pedi
Black shades; Can't see what I see
Dazzled in Victoria secret desire
is what you feel when you see me

All Black

Everything underneath matches
Lips shining from tons of lip gloss
Checked the mirror before I graced you with my beauty
irresistible is what I shall be

All Black

Got a F'd up attitude
but I don't care
it comes with the territory
It's the BITCH in me
Don't over step your boundary
I'm bound to leave a scar that will follow you to eternity

In All Black

I pose for the paparazzi to see
since they've been following me
But you
You my love
You wouldn't see me coming

In All Black

The DIVA
www.dominiquewatson.webs.com